Intermediate OCTOBER Skateboarding Classes
Level 2, Intermediate Class (Tuesday Nights)
CLASS DATES (10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27)
*** Attention All Participants
Thank you for your patience during the past few months. We are happy to be reintroducing our Classes, Camps and Programs! Please review the temporary changes that we have made to create a safe and fun environment for everyone. These protocols will be in place until further notice:
- All participants will be required to sign a 'Health/Temperature Check Waiver'
- 10 Participant Max per Class
- 1 Hour Option Only
- No Hand holding for our safety and yours
- Practice safe distancing inside the park
Of course, if you're not feeling well, Stay Home! We will happily offer refunds if your little one is too sick to be in class. Again, thank you for your understand and cooperation.
Once an aspiring skater can drop-in and wants to take their skateboarding to the next level we will move students up to Level 2. Intermediate students are getting comfortable going fast, can control their speed with pumping, and can make quick decisions to change their direction to avoid collisions. In this class we cover the more technical aspects of skateboarding and open students minds to all the variations of each trick. Some examples of skills that we cover include:
- The difference between switch, fakie, backside and frontside.
- Lip tricks (how to do axle stalls, slashes, rock variations, and more!)
- How to put tricks in a sequence, understanding how to flow through a park
- The ability to put names to tricks
- How to do a kickflip and other flip tricks
1 Hour Class (5pm-6pm)
*Must pass Beginners Skateboarding or be evaluated by the instructors to attend*
Can be purchased In-Store or Online
We Also Recommend